15 October 2010

Packing up.

This week I've been packing up the apartment and cleaning/painting the new house for my upcoming move across town. Before I leave, here are some pictures from my apartment:
The pumpkins aren't from my apartment, but are on my desk at work. The woman I sit next to and my good friend gave me one and told me to decorate it like they do in America, not eat it. I obliged and brought a permanent marker so she and my counterpart could also decorate pumpkins. Mine is on the left.
_
Also, I realize my apartment looks a bit ridiculous, but keep in mind that it's not what it appears. For example, the stove is only for show and I have no idea what the big brown metal object is in the top left picture. I plugged it in and pressed some buttons one time, it made strange noises, but nothing else happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment